Saturday, January 17, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Ok, so I stole this idea from Patsy Clairmont, but I thought it was a fun blog. I'd love to have you respond with your own list, or maybe something you can relate to in mine.

1. My favorite color is purple.
2. The entire right side of my body is noticeably larger than the left side.
3. I don't have cable or Internet access at my home. (Sometimes I can access wifi from neighbors though...shhh)
4. I love the smell of skunk.
5. I have a "thing" about hand injuries...mine or anyone else's.
6. I've taught myself how to marginally play the piano, guitar and coronet.
7. I played the clarinet in jr. high.
8. I love to scrapbook.
9. I once returned videos to a rental store in a bag which also contained my bra. Yes, they gave it back to me because they discovered it while I was still in the store...
10. My favorite adult beverage is Malibu Rum and pineapple juice.
11. Cheese is my favorite food.
12. I actually have 4 sisters. My oldest sister, Nancy died at birth.
13. I was born with jet black hair that turned to toe-head blonde and is now getting darker by the minute.
14. I never learned to ride a bike.
15. I once walked into work with a white pair of undies stuck to the velcro on my cargo pocket.
16. I used to sing so loud in the shower that my mother would tell me to be quiet because she couldn't hear the tv in the living room. (I liked the acoustics...)
17. My favorite vegetable is green beans because they squeak on my teeth.
18. I own over 500 dvds.
19. I once did a stand-up comic routine for a talent show.
20. I was on Ramblin Rod when I was in grade-school. If you don't know what that is, you didn't live in Portland in the 70's.
21. I have a weird artistic talent for drawing that literally comes and goes. Sometimes I can draw anything and sometimes I can't draw anything.
22. I have two tattoos.
23. My ears don't curl down at the top like most people's, they are flat. I like my ears.
24. I love scary movies.
25. I once burned Top Ramen.

Last week I gave away a starbuck's card in a drawing for those who responded. How about if this time I do a drawing for a framed copy of one of my lighthouse drawings? Comments must be here at blogspot (NOT on facebook), and must be received by 9:00 p.m. Wednesday, January 21. Happy commenting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny ramblings ... I like the squeaky green bean comment ... Also, love the video return. Made me laugh out loud. I had a friend in college who had things like that happen to her all the time. The funniest was when she was late to class, put on her jacket, and ran across her very large campus .. only to discover when she got to class that her bra had been attached to the hood of her coat ... flapping behind her in the wind .... AmyE

Anonymous said...

I never knew that you liked the smell of a skunk! YUCK!

My fav drink is also coconut rum with pineapple juice

I am totally jealous about Ramblin Rod

I also have burned top ramen (not my proudest moment, and boy did it stink!)

Anonymous said...

Funny! Mike was on Ramblin Rod too. He came to the American Legion in Seaside!